We are also seeking an opportunist who enjoys taking pictures, and is willing to go out and inspect properties.
You will help plan, schedule and facilitate property inspections and investigations into damage or loss incidents, as well as file reports. You must be good with people. Prior Management experience is a plus. Our Flexible schedule makes this good for Students, Single Moms, or if you want to fit this around your current career.
• Oversee and coordinate property inspections
• Educate clients / tenants / landlords on how to get repair money
• Educate property owners to increase their return on investment
• Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner
• Supervise and train others if you want a management position
• Follow and Enforce State rules and regulations
• If you have a good dose of Common Sense, You are pretty much a fit already
• Previous experience in property management or other related fields a plus
• Familiarity with building materials and structures (or willing to learn)
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to pass a criminal background check - a MUST to get your state license
• Valid and current Driver's license
• Customer Service oriented
• Be somewhat familiar with scheduling on a digital calendar (or willing to learn)
• We have full flexibility to fit around your current career, school, kids, etc.
• Our paid training program is for both P/T and F/T positions
• Our production based pay allows you to excel and get promoted at your own pace
• Our company offers 2 Company paid (Vacation) trips each year.
• Family type atmosphere and fun work environment
If you don't feel like you have all qualifications, but have a desire to learn and grow into a professional, we have highly trained and professional trainers to coach you, at no additional charge, to help you advance your career with us!
Don't have a resume? Don't worry! We look at your experience and willingness to learn over degrees! Education is often over rated and doesn't mean you can apply it with common sense.
Metro Public Adjustment Inc.,
3551 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers