We are looking for a Salon Coordinator to add to our growing departments in our two buildings. We look for people that share our passion for the wellness industry, communicate first-class customer service, maintain a very positive attitude, a nurturing soul, and a super hard-worker. We are always actively searching for customer oriented, friendly, outgoing, motivated and attentive people who thrive in a positive environment. We look for individuals that are committed to reaching beyond the industry standards.
QR Code Link to This Post
Requirements for Salon Coordinator:
- Able to count, balance, opening/closing drawers including cash, checks, credit cards, gift cards
- Customer Service experience within an extremely busy business &and higher-end settings (at least 2 years in Office, Hospitality, or Salon)
- Focused, can multitask
- Interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Likes a very fast paced, active work environment
- Must be focused, efficient, able to multi-task, and have computer skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of the team
- Customer service and soft skills
- Professional, positive attitude
- Transport, inventory, physically carry large stock orders/cases of supplies between our two buildings, up and downstairs
- Carry, fill, clean foot baths which weigh up to 20-30 pounds a minimum of 15 times per shift.
- Very positive attitude
- Pre-Book return visits with Customers
- Professional demeanor
- Some retailing experience preferred
- Available to cover shifts that include weekend, day, evenings
- Dependable transportation
Excellent work benefits include:
- Dental/Vision paid benefits [after 1 year of Full-time employment/maintains 38 hours per week]
- 401-(k) retirement plan [after 1 year of Full-time employment/maintains 38 hours per week]
- Paid vacation time off [after 1 year of Full-time employment/maintains 38 hours per week]
- Very, very busy Barbershop, Salon, and Speakeasy filled with awesome co-workers
- A great rate of pay /compensation based on previous work experience
- Most holidays off
- On-going customer service training and development
- Aveda education spa classes
- Employee discounts on spa, barber services, retail, gift certificate purchases, and Speakeasy.
- Family member discounts also
- Monthly Retail Commission bonuses
- Time And A Half Pay for Holiday work [ex. Christmas Eve]
- Overtime Pay
Please email your cover letter and resume to us at the above email. We can set up a confidential interview. At your interview, you will be asked to bring with you a list of 3 Professional references and 3 Personal references that we can contact, later that day via telephone or email.
*This is a non-management position with the company.