Portable Sit to Sit Lift - by Take-Along Lifts, LLC. $1800, cash only, no returns. Price is firm, no negotiations.
Pickup only, NO shipping or delivery.
This was one of the best mobility aides that we had, it allowed me to take mom to doctor appointments, restaurants, shopping, etc. in my own car after she lost the ability to safely get in and out of a car on her own (she could still sit up). Local transport agencies wanted $250 for one round trip, and wheelchair vans are astronomically expensive. We also used it in the house. I paid $2500 for this new in 2018. It's a bargain for you at $1800. Mom has passed away, so I am selling our mobility equipment and health care supplies.
* Includes the lift, reinforced sit to sit sling (front and back shown in pics), and extension straps to lift someone off the floor.
* Has some scratches but this is unavoidable when putting into and out of car trunk.
* For transport in the car, the lift comes apart into 2 pieces that are about 20 lbs. each. I was able to fit it in the back of my Prius with the back seats folded down. I used this to get my mom into the front passenger seat.
* To lift the person up and down, you turn a hand crank. It's actually pretty easy, there are videos online that show you how this works. We even used it inside the house on days when mom couldn't stand up, to move her from bed to her wheelchair.
* I have also used the extension straps as we had a couple incidents where mom had to be lowered to the floor, and I was able to pick her up by myself using the lift with the extension straps. The person does have to be able to sit up a bit for you to do this part alone.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers