Direct Support Specialist and STNA/HHA
Assist clients in their daily personal care.
2 Dates 2 Locations
Thursday, June 27, 2019 from 12:00 pm-4:00 pm on Mayfield Library Branch
500 Som Center Rd, Mayfield, OH 44143
Thursday, July 11, 2019 from 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
25501 Shaker Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122
• Great pay
• Meaningful work!
Are you an experienced caregiver? Would you like to help seniors and adults with Developmental Disabilities to improve their quality of life?
Join our team of professionals and enjoy meaningful work with great pay!
• You can perform duties of personal care (ex: bathing) to clients
• You are available to work on weekends, evenings and some holidays
• Must be at least 20 years old.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Valid driver’s license with agency approved driving record, auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
• Background check and drug testing required
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• If you have more questions regarding open interview Call us at 216-504-6489
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers