compensation: 12.50 To 15.00hrs Depending on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary function of the Administrative Assistant is to provide staff support to team members, and to maintain active office assignments, assist in areas needed such as marketing. Manage the front desk and be responsible for compliance in office by obtaining confidentiality in accordance to policy and procedures. Assist agency owner with scheduling, answering phones, keeping employee and client files up to date
· Previous experience working in some form of Healthcare
· High School Diploma or Equivalency.
· Word processing and computer skills – Microsoft Packages
· Organizational and telephone skills.
· Ability to interact professionally with people on all levels
· Always Professional able to Multi-task
· Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures and instructions.
·Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
Please submit your resume and contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers