A manufacturing company is seeking a HR Manager – Administrator to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Process new hire paperwork
• Manage and process PTO requests
• Manage and process payroll time records
• Develop and implement HR policies as needed
• Coordinate company events
• Facilitate and manage Safety Committee and safety records
• Handle BWC paperwork
• Oversee and execute employee disciplinary actions
• Implement and support company culture and values
• 4 year degree is preferred
• Must have previous HR, BWC, and payroll processing experience
• Must have experience hiring for a manufacturing environment
• Must have the ability to manage safety committee and safety records accurately and in a timely manner
• Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
• Must be able to effectively interact with employees at all levels
• Must have strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to pay attention to detail, and meet deadlines
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7345 or reply to this post and submit your resume.