compensation: Pay commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A marketing firm is offering an immediate full-time opportunity to a Sales and Marketing Assistant. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, the company is flexible for the right person.
• Maintain social media marketing
• Manage, develop accounts, and grow sales
• Develop and maintain a database of leads and existing customers
• Provide the best possible customer service for clients and customers
• Build rapport with potential clients and follow-up on leads
• Actively participate with customer demos, previews, and exhibit preparation
• Stay current with industry trends and product knowledge
• Assist with seminars, attend, and participate in business meetings and trainings
• Perform other administrative duties and special projects as assigned
• Must have 2 to 4 years sales and/or customer service experience
• Must have Social Media Marketing experience
• Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Must have strong relationship management with the ability to drive multiple tasked to completion successfully
• Must be a resourceful team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment will meeting tight deadlines
• Must have the ability to communication efficiently and effectively
• Must be able to work some nights and weekends as needed
• Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2985 or reply to this post and submit your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers