Audio-Technica AT2020, 2010 Condenser Studio Microphones and AT8201 - Qty (2) Impedance matching transformer 3Pin XLRF to 1/4" TS-M - All Mint - With The Original Box. Cash Sale No holds call or text - Please see photos
Info from AT
AT2020 - Condenser design side address for Voice - Ideal for Project/Home Studio Applications - Was used for home studio voice.
AT2021 - Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications; ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals - Used for acoustic guitar, steel guitar.
Information on both Mics
- Both Requires Phantom 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- Mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter for stand included see photos
- soft protective pouch included for both
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.