Customer Service/Technical Support/Data Entry (Cleveland Heights, OH)
available afternoons available mornings available weekends education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm available to support customer service, technical support, data entry, or other various business need from my small quiet office with Spectrum Business Internet and phone during normal business hours. What is your business need? We will obviously need to meet in a public place first to review any opportunities before any commitment is established. I'm open to help you succeed with your business. Below you will find my education and background of the various contracts that I've worked on. The main benefit of my background is the opportunity to work with many business styles and personalities along the way.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Lorain County Community College, June 1993
Associate of Applied Business in CIS: Computer Programming Emphasis
Total Technical Institute, June 1986
Applied Associates in Electronics Telecommunications and Robotics
CERTIFICATES / LICENSES:
CompTIA A+ Certified CE, May 2018
Certified Novell Administrator 4.11, May 1998
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer NT 4.0, December 1999
Microsoft Exchange 5.5, December 1999
NetWare 4.11 Advanced Administration, July 1998
HARDWARE: built, set up, and troubleshoot computers from the mid-1980s on up
SOFTWARE: Installed Microsoft DOS to Windows 10 packages
* Work with LAN/WAN issues using, ping, tracert, telnet, netstat, nslookup, etc.
* Connect and work with Cisco routers and switches
* Work with virus software starting in the early 1990s
* Used various trouble ticket reporting systems
* Provide personal customer service/technical support beginning in the mid-1980s
* Diverse background including, waitressing, catering, factory, receptionist, customer service onsite or phone, cashier, miscellaneous industrial labor, vending machine attendant, my own independent labor, computer servicing, interior and exterior painter contracts, flea market sales
* Have worked at factories for day labor employment off and on
Various Information Technology Contract Assignments
Fieldworks, LLC - 9/26/2019-10/26/2019
* Worked on a special project for Fieldworks and then the project ended.
West at www.workathomeagent.com (2007)
* Answered inbound calls from home for Sears Home Repair, Virgin Mobile, and HSN.
* Process orders working with personal and credit card information.
Vicomp Helpdesk (2006)
* Technical Support for Applebees and other restaurants across the country.
Standby Screw (2006)
* Machine operator making metal parts and testing tolerance.
RAN Associates (2005)
* Setup computerized voting machines for 2005 general elections.
Deployment Solutions-Vanco (2005)
* Installing Cisco routers at various locations in Ohio and Kentucky.
* Wal-Mart and Sam's Club One-hour photo labs in several locations
* Connect server to a new T1 line for online upload of digital film orders
* Upgraded hardware and software on onsite Digital Photo Computers.
Netdoc (On-Call) (2002-2004)
* Extensive Virus cleanup on company PC; setup router/DSL configuration; network and PC technician.
Edgewater Yacht Club (2002)
* Installed a Cat 5 cable from a computer to a DSL router.
* Network Technical Support for Defense Finance and Accounting Service
* Tier 2 Level Help Desk for DFAS.mil
* Troubleshoot WAN communication, LAN user, and WAN application access.
Austin Nichols Technical (1998)
* Technical support for Windows 95 clients on a Windows NT 3.51 server network.
* Reconfigure laptops for field service personnel.
Command Personnel (1997-1998)
* Upgrade network to Ethernet on the Cleveland Center DFAS network
* Upgrade several workstations swapping out PCs and transferring data to new ones
* Set up the computers and network for a computer training class
* On-call technical support for local customers
* Reconfigured a batch of computers that were then shipped to a traveling expo around the country. The computers were shipped to us, reconfigured by me for the next expo and then I shipped them to the expo location. I was solely in charge of this project.
* built servers and workstations for customers
Software City (1992)
* Retail customer service selling computers, software, and peripherals
Lorain County Community College (1991-1992)
* Computer lab aide
* Customer service representative for corporate customers and sales staff
* Transferred new hire confidential information from disk and tape to a database for the State of Ohio.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers