compensation: Performance Based Income $75,000/k + a year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal Sales Manager candidate will have successfully managed multiple outside sales representatives, and will have consistently met and exceeded revenue targets. The major objective of this role is to grow the local sales office presence, recruit, and train and develop top notch sales force, meet our high standard of service quality and ethics, and stimulate business growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Overall sales management of specified sales territory, encompassing, talent management, lead management and sales strategy for the office.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following in assigned sales territory:
• Increases sales to meet or exceed sales goals and revenue targets
• Recruits, trains and motivates top sales talent to achieve sales goals
• Conducts new sales representatives orientation, systems and sales and compliance training
• Acts as a resource to Outside Sales Representatives in support of sales opportunities, proposals and preforms. Coaches Sales Representatives with closing the sale techniques and develops marketing plans to increase sales
• Coordinates and leads regularly scheduled sales meetings
• Checks on competitive activity and develops new strategies to increase market share
• Ability to teach how to self-generate leads through community relations and seminars
• Strong liaison between Sales offices and corporate leadership
• Coach, mentor and train Sales Representatives
• Manages and directs the sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within a region.
• Adjusts sales procedures as appropriate for each territory.
• Designs and recommends sales programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies.
• Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume.
• May recommend specific market target segments, sales promotions, marketing communication channels.
• Familiar with a variety of field sales concepts (in-home sales), practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Leads and directs the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Responsibilities also include providing updates regarding operating results, market trends, and competitor methods.
• 4-5 years of field sales experience all or partially with in-home sales
• Excellent People Manager
• Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• "One call/visit" close ability• Confident and capable in group presentations
• Goal and Team Oriented• 75% in the field and 25% in the office
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers