QR Code Link to This Post
If you’re interested in starting your own business and working from home, you’re in good company! Many health coaches opt to build a business working on their own terms.
Virtual Health Coaches work with clients via in-person, phone, video sessions, Facebook, and Instagram. They get to know clients on a deeply personal level, help them make a plan to achieve their goals, and support them in developing healthy habits long-term.
Work from home Health Coaches typically spend their days meeting with clients, creating action plans, handling administrative tasks like responding to emails and phone calls, creating and sharing resources with clients, marketing their business, and networking with colleagues.
General Requirements for a Health Coach
• Passion for helping others improve their health and wellness.
• Desire to motivate and encourage others.
• Great organizational skills.
• Willingness to be flexible.
• Ability to teach and train future health coaches
Facbook, and instagram knowledge a plus but not necessary
When it comes to specific experience and education, we train on the job. We have new coaches participate in our health and wellness program first hand and experience what their clients will go through.
• Any background, experience level, and education level is welcome
• Monthly meeting, and personal development completion is a necessary tool for success
• A desire to continue learning about health, wellness, and best coaching practices.
If after initial interview you decided to become a health coach, there will be a 49$ License fee to own and operate your business.
Health benefits included
Interviews for the month of March
Contact Michaelle to set up interviews via phone, zoom and in-person