I'm an A+ Certified computer enthusiast with 14 years of experience. I charge a an hourly rate of $40 for repairs, with a one hour minimum if you drop off the computer. For in-home repairs, I charge $50 per hour with a two hour minimum. I can also perform remote troubleshooting if your computer is able to get online. My hourly rate does not include any hardware that may need to be purchased.
QR Code Link to This Post
FREE PC cleanup is included in all my repairs.
- Small business tech support
- Virus and malware removal
- Laptop screen replacement
- Hard drive imaging, software installation, updates, and removal including Microsoft Windows
- PC cleaning - Did you know dust accumulating on your CPU heat sink can cause your CPU to overheat and shut down?
- Hardware installation and removal including RAM upgrades, SSDs, hard drives, motherboards, video cards, batteries, optical drives, fans, power supplies, etc.
- PC maintenance and performance tuning (if your PC is running very slow, chances are, I know ways to speed it up)
- New PC in-home setup - for those who just bought a new PC and need assistance setting it up and getting connected to the Internet, and Printers
- Internet connection troubleshooting
- Modem and router installation, wireless setup, port forwarding, and firmware updates
- Free advice on any of the topics mentioned in this ad
- If you think you cannot afford a PC upgrade, think again. The price of new PCs continues to drop!
- I support all versions of Microsoft Windows. If you're still on 7, XP, Vista, or something earlier, we need to talk!
- I do NOT support MAC
- I am CompTIA A+ certified
- Ask me about the benefits of solid state drives
I work full-time In IT during the day, so I will respond to you, meet with you, or remote in and perform PC work for you in the evenings and weekends.
Call/Txt: show contact info
Or email through Craigslist