A Night in Times Square followed by Brown's on Monday Night Football!!
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:15pm
Cleveland Browns @ New York Jets
Met Life Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
The BROWNIES visit the JETS & Le'Veon Bell on a 2 Night Trip to NYC!!
**Per Person Deposit secures your spot - THIS TRIP BROUGHT TO YOU BU THE STADIUM EVENTS**
Single - $695 per person / Double - $525 / Triple - $475 / Quad - $455. **$150 Deposit secures your spot**
Balance Due 8/15/19
* Lower End Zone Ticket
*All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-1/2 lb Cheese Burgers-Brats with Peppers & Onions-Dogs-Chili-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party
* Overnight accommodations Sun & Mon at the Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus, NJ
* Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.
* 4 Hour Bus Tour of NYC Monday including Central Park, Empire State Building, Yankee Stadium, Madison Square Garden, Rockefeller Plaza, and possibly the Statue of Liberty depending on traffic.
* Visit to the WTC Memorial Tuesday Morning with the option to purchase the Museum Tickets.
* Individual Bags of Chips, Pop, Water & Gatorade provided during the Bus Ride. Alcohol not provided on the Bus but you are allowed to bring a Small Cooler onboard.
* Chaperones playing numerous Historic BROWNS & NFL DVD's to get you pumped for the Weekend!! Movies and Sitcoms for the ride home.
Single - $635 per person / Double - $465 / Triple - $415 / Quad - $385. **$100 Deposit secures your spot**
Includes: Upper Corner / End Zone, and everything listed above.
Rough Itinerary: Sun Depart North Olmsted at 6am and Streetsboro by 6:45am. Plenty of Historic Browns / NFL DVD's, Movies, and Sitcoms along the way. Meal Stop at 10am. We will arrive at the Secaucus, NJ Hotel around 2:30pm. The Hotel is just 15 minutes from Times Square. We will get checked in and rest for an hour before taking the Bus to Times Square. Nothing planned - you can settle into a Sports Bar to watch the Sunday Afternoon and Evening Games or check out all there is to explore in Times Square - 1st Night in the City - stay out late and Enjoy!!
Mon At 10 am we will head out for a Bus Tour of NYC - Rockefeller Plaza, Empire State Building, Central Park, Madison Square Garden, , Yankee Stadium...depending on traffic - the Statue of Liberty. We will try to make it back to the Hotel around 2 or 2:30 so you can rest, change, get ready for the Game. We will leave the Hotel around 3:30 and head to the Meadowlands to kick off our day with a Fired up 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party just outside the Met Life Gate!! Monday Night Game starts at 8:15pm. Plenty of time to purchase Souvenirs, take Pictures, and get ready for some Football - The Land Style!! After the Game we pull the Coolers back out to let the traffic clear. We will make our final drop off in Times Square before the Bus returns to the Hotel. Stay out late and enjoy the Final Night in New York City!!
Tue At 9am we plan to be at the 911 Memorial. Pay our respects at the Freedom Fountains, and all the surrounding Memorials on Walls, Plaques, Fire Houses & Police Stations. Great Photo Ops of the Majestic Freedom Tower. If we want to go in the WTC Museum it is a separate charge and takes about 2 hours. We will head for home at Noon arriving in the Cleveland area around 8:30pm. Dinner Stop around 4pm. Kick back, relax and enjoy Movies and more Sports DVD's....and plenty of sleeping.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers