CDL A - Home Weekly, Auto Trucks, Pet Policy, Good Pay, Good Benefits! (Cleveland)
compensation:$65-$80k per year
job title:Class A CDL Regional Driver
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate Openings for Class A CDL Regional Drivers
• Home Each Weekend
• Drivers between $65,000- $80,000 on average annually
• Exceptional Benefit Package - See Below
• Dedicated contract carrier for large manufacturer
• Consistent freight and stable work environment
You will drive:
• Newer models of Peterbilt and Freightliners
• Well maintained with our in-house maintenance team
• Most tractors are automatic
What you will do:
• Primary service area is the Midwest
• Steady Freight- Year-Round Work
• Dedicated Lanes that go through OH, PA, NY, MI, IL, IN, IA, WI
• No Touch Freight (Load Securement excepted)
• Home average of 48-60 hours at a time.
• Home Each Weekend!
• Average of 2400-3000 miles per week or more!
Why Should You Choose Secor?
We understand what drivers need and want; dedicated routes, predictable home time, competitive pay, and an open, honest company to work with. Our owner, safety manager, planner among others are former drivers. They know what it’s like to live on the road. They make it a purpose to ensure you have what you need to be successful. Our dispatch is always there to assist our drivers with anything that may arise. When you join Secor, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time.
You are more than an employee; You are the vital piece to our success.
Secor cares about your health- Secor covers ~90% of health insurance premiums so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Multiple excellent medical plans to choose from. Weekly payments are around $40 and yearly deductibles as low as $1,500 (depending on the plan you choose)
Secor cares about your retirement- We offer a 401K with an additional company contribution. We want you to be able to retire comfortably.
Secor cares about your family- We make sure you have dedicated home time on each weekend. Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays to make sure you have extra days to relax however you need.
Secor respects your time- Deliveries are No Touch and appointment driven- we make sure you are not sitting at a delivery. We offer stop, detention, and other accessorial pay.
• Class A CDL
• 2 years’ experience
• MVR record with 2 or fewer moving violations or accidents
• Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
Call 440-387-1774 to speak with Jordyn!
Or apply at www.drivesecor.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.