No matter what you want to do in your driving career or where you want to go in life, Schneider has an opportunity to fit. From seeking your CDL to settling into retirement, we've got you covered.
QR Code Link to This Post
Why Drive for Schneider?
- Home Time - Over 75% of our drivers get home weekly or more. That means you'll get the miles you need and the home time you deserve
- Great Benefits - You'll be pleasantly surprised by our insurance options, 401(k) plan and more
- Support - 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
Requirements of Company Truck Drivers
Get Started Today! Call 800-447-7433 to speak to a recruiter. Or Click this Link to see the current positions in the Cleveland area! Keyword search: box, career, carrier, cdl a, clda, cdl-a, class a, company, contractor, cpm, delivery, dispatch, driver, drivers, driving, entry level, experience, get cdl, graduate, independent contractor, job, logistics, miles, military, owner operator, o/o, recent cdl grad, region, route, school, schools, semi, shipping, Snyder, student, tow, training, transportation, trucker, truckers, trucking, veteran
- At least 21 years old (DOT requirement)
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) issued by your state of residence
post id: 6850079280
email to friend